Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

I wasn't really feeling this bro... There's a lot more in terms of sprite usage you could've done. I not that hard to make you own spites with the limited amount. Just cut them in pieces. Also, try to experiment with fight development. Make it lead somewhere in terms of the creativity. Try to incorporate a fighting style with each character rather than just using them to throw punches and kicks.

Movement: With your style, I've noticed that you haven't developed much with this, hear me out. There's always a certain stiffness to your movements. For example, if a character is in the air, you fail to make it seem like they are. Like, you don't apply the physics of aerial movement. If someone gets hit to the ground, they never just plop to the ground, add some bounce or at least make it clear. The double spinning bird kick was way too one-directional. Stuff like that is what I'm talking about.
Apart from those tiny things, it was good.

Fighting: Even with this being a short animation, there's a lot you could've added to make this interesting. For example, since we all know that Mortal kombat characters are known for the X-rays now, how about adding a little twist and making the Street Fighter characters do it. Stretch your imagination. Trust me, I'm a big fan of yours, you know this. We've animated together. I'd just like to see you do a little more. Getting projects out consistently is great but getting quality is better.

Can't wait to see more of your work man!

P.S. I need to talk to you about your art as well.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks for the info, yes there is more I could of added to this but frankly I just did this for practice run. Customizing sprites is not my style, I had no story or really plan to write one for this anyway so putting to much time into this would be pointless. If you would download the HD SF sprites you'll see how stiff they really are and I had to work with I had. So I do admit this isn't my best work.

Far as art work goes you can PM me about it, I'm going to spend summer building and drawing up more designs till I feel like getting back into animating. Thanks for being a fan, I hope to see more work from you as well.

Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode) Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode)

Man... I really need to voice act for you guys. Certain voices were a bit off to me. However, this was really great man!

MysticSkillz responds:

Where were you doing audition post? XD I think everyone did an amazing job.

Ninja Scroll Ninja Scroll

Niiiiicccee!!! You came back with a bang! I really liked the way you animated this. I feel like certain parts were a bit rushed. I sort of got attached to sun zeros team, Then they just left. Nice story!I cant wait for the next episode.

JoeDragonn responds:

Thanks man yeah it was some parts rush because flash was hiccuping so bad with all the data used but ik im coming with the Back story of Sub-Zeros team.

Oro vs Ryu Oro vs Ryu

Listen to me... KEEP THIS STYLE, IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU TO REACH HERE. The OOOOONNNNLY thing that i have an issue with is that certain parts are a tad fast. Just try to keep everything the same pace. I love this... Seriously. This has actually made me proud of yah. This is you, this is your style.

Skrittlez responds:

i create vs. animations, because i wanted to test my own style and develop it in different ways to stay away from proxicide. TBH, I really enjoyed making this animation. I was also contradicting if to make it 24fps or 30, so i choose 28 because 24fps made it look 12fps

Ken vs Subzero Ken vs Subzero

Nice! But.... YOURE SO RUSTY!! LOL. It was very creative man. I loved the choreography. The VCam was a bit fast and teh fight was hard to follow at times. Overall, sick. So, now that youre back. We should do a short collab!

Skrittlez responds:

That is so true, I lost my confidence. I didn't use a vcam on this one and remember that I don't use vcams no more. Idk, if im gonna come back or not because, I'm gonna be switching to PS4 so i can play with my friends irl that i know. IN my last video, I animation with ken fighting everyone, I think i did use the vcam.

The Random Select Collab The Random Select Collab

Ahh... Think is awesome, so glad to be a part of this. Looking forward to more
Also, R.I.P Akuma, whatever dimension you'e in, you just keep on dying LOOOOL.

Brotherhood Brotherhood

I see your animating style has improved. Nice, looking forward to your new stuff. Also, making me wanna animate sprites again -_-

Speed Draw Stargaze Speed Draw Stargaze

damn, well done.. love it!!!!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you sir. Looking forward to your part in collab.

Reptile vs. Kung Lao Reptile vs. Kung Lao

Nice one, this is what i was waiting for. This is your style. I enjoyed every bit. There's a few stiff parts but you're getting there really fast. I can see some things you do quite well that i can learn from. I'm not that great but im getting there. Keep this up and then you'll be one of the best.

SebzX12 responds:

thnx.

Ryu vs. Twelve Ryu vs. Twelve

Come on. Its getting really boring seeing a bad Proxicide. Let him have his glory. Uve got the talent. Create ur own style now. Make a story at least. Daily 1st place? Im not being harsh or anything but u need to fix up. The best one so far was the Lui Kang anim. Now ur just flopping. Come on, ur better than this

SebzX12 responds: