Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode) Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode)

Man... I really need to voice act for you guys. Certain voices were a bit off to me. However, this was really great man!

MysticSkillz responds:

Where were you doing audition post? XD I think everyone did an amazing job.

Ninja Scroll Ninja Scroll

Niiiiicccee!!! You came back with a bang! I really liked the way you animated this. I feel like certain parts were a bit rushed. I sort of got attached to sun zeros team, Then they just left. Nice story!I cant wait for the next episode.

JoeDragonn responds:

Thanks man yeah it was some parts rush because flash was hiccuping so bad with all the data used but ik im coming with the Back story of Sub-Zeros team.

Oro vs Ryu Oro vs Ryu

Listen to me... KEEP THIS STYLE, IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU TO REACH HERE. The OOOOONNNNLY thing that i have an issue with is that certain parts are a tad fast. Just try to keep everything the same pace. I love this... Seriously. This has actually made me proud of yah. This is you, this is your style.

Skrittlez responds:

i create vs. animations, because i wanted to test my own style and develop it in different ways to stay away from proxicide. TBH, I really enjoyed making this animation. I was also contradicting if to make it 24fps or 30, so i choose 28 because 24fps made it look 12fps

Ken vs Subzero Ken vs Subzero

Nice! But.... YOURE SO RUSTY!! LOL. It was very creative man. I loved the choreography. The VCam was a bit fast and teh fight was hard to follow at times. Overall, sick. So, now that youre back. We should do a short collab!

Skrittlez responds:

That is so true, I lost my confidence. I didn't use a vcam on this one and remember that I don't use vcams no more. Idk, if im gonna come back or not because, I'm gonna be switching to PS4 so i can play with my friends irl that i know. IN my last video, I animation with ken fighting everyone, I think i did use the vcam.

The Random Select Collab The Random Select Collab

Ahh... Think is awesome, so glad to be a part of this. Looking forward to more
Also, R.I.P Akuma, whatever dimension you'e in, you just keep on dying LOOOOL.

Brotherhood Brotherhood

I see your animating style has improved. Nice, looking forward to your new stuff. Also, making me wanna animate sprites again -_-

Speed Draw Stargaze Speed Draw Stargaze

damn, well done.. love it!!!!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you sir. Looking forward to your part in collab.

Reptile vs. Kung Lao Reptile vs. Kung Lao

Nice one, this is what i was waiting for. This is your style. I enjoyed every bit. There's a few stiff parts but you're getting there really fast. I can see some things you do quite well that i can learn from. I'm not that great but im getting there. Keep this up and then you'll be one of the best.

SebzX12 responds:

thnx.

Ryu vs. Twelve Ryu vs. Twelve

Come on. Its getting really boring seeing a bad Proxicide. Let him have his glory. Uve got the talent. Create ur own style now. Make a story at least. Daily 1st place? Im not being harsh or anything but u need to fix up. The best one so far was the Lui Kang anim. Now ur just flopping. Come on, ur better than this

SebzX12 responds:

sorry.

Akuma's Uprising Akuma's Uprising

Cool, just wanted a story. I havent seen u do something long in a while. Good work, ur animations are really inproving