Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode) Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode)

Man... I really need to voice act for you guys. Certain voices were a bit off to me. However, this was really great man!

MysticSkillz responds:

Where were you doing audition post? XD I think everyone did an amazing job.

Ninja Scroll Ninja Scroll

Niiiiicccee!!! You came back with a bang! I really liked the way you animated this. I feel like certain parts were a bit rushed. I sort of got attached to sun zeros team, Then they just left. Nice story!I cant wait for the next episode.

JoeDragonn responds:

Thanks man yeah it was some parts rush because flash was hiccuping so bad with all the data used but ik im coming with the Back story of Sub-Zeros team.

Oro vs Ryu Oro vs Ryu

Listen to me... KEEP THIS STYLE, IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU TO REACH HERE. The OOOOONNNNLY thing that i have an issue with is that certain parts are a tad fast. Just try to keep everything the same pace. I love this... Seriously. This has actually made me proud of yah. This is you, this is your style.

Skrittlez responds:

i create vs. animations, because i wanted to test my own style and develop it in different ways to stay away from proxicide. TBH, I really enjoyed making this animation. I was also contradicting if to make it 24fps or 30, so i choose 28 because 24fps made it look 12fps

Concept Art for Kombat Vixens Concept Art for Kombat Vixens

Love the shading most of all. Nice work