Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

I wasn't really feeling this bro... There's a lot more in terms of sprite usage you could've done. I not that hard to make you own spites with the limited amount. Just cut them in pieces. Also, try to experiment with fight development. Make it lead somewhere in terms of the creativity. Try to incorporate a fighting style with each character rather than just using them to throw punches and kicks.

Movement: With your style, I've noticed that you haven't developed much with this, hear me out. There's always a certain stiffness to your movements. For example, if a character is in the air, you fail to make it seem like they are. Like, you don't apply the physics of aerial movement. If someone gets hit to the ground, they never just plop to the ground, add some bounce or at least make it clear. The double spinning bird kick was way too one-directional. Stuff like that is what I'm talking about.
Apart from those tiny things, it was good.

Fighting: Even with this being a short animation, there's a lot you could've added to make this interesting. For example, since we all know that Mortal kombat characters are known for the X-rays now, how about adding a little twist and making the Street Fighter characters do it. Stretch your imagination. Trust me, I'm a big fan of yours, you know this. We've animated together. I'd just like to see you do a little more. Getting projects out consistently is great but getting quality is better.

Can't wait to see more of your work man!

P.S. I need to talk to you about your art as well.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks for the info, yes there is more I could of added to this but frankly I just did this for practice run. Customizing sprites is not my style, I had no story or really plan to write one for this anyway so putting to much time into this would be pointless. If you would download the HD SF sprites you'll see how stiff they really are and I had to work with I had. So I do admit this isn't my best work.

Far as art work goes you can PM me about it, I'm going to spend summer building and drawing up more designs till I feel like getting back into animating. Thanks for being a fan, I hope to see more work from you as well.

Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode) Frieza's Wish (Pilot Episode)

Man... I really need to voice act for you guys. Certain voices were a bit off to me. However, this was really great man!

MysticSkillz responds:

Where were you doing audition post? XD I think everyone did an amazing job.

Ninja Scroll Ninja Scroll

Niiiiicccee!!! You came back with a bang! I really liked the way you animated this. I feel like certain parts were a bit rushed. I sort of got attached to sun zeros team, Then they just left. Nice story!I cant wait for the next episode.

JoeDragonn responds:

Thanks man yeah it was some parts rush because flash was hiccuping so bad with all the data used but ik im coming with the Back story of Sub-Zeros team.

Concept Art for Kombat Vixens Concept Art for Kombat Vixens

Love the shading most of all. Nice work